jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

BBC English Learning Site



The BBC, British Broadcasting Corporation
is the public service of radio, tv and internet in the United Kingdom,
whose audience is one of the largest in that country.



-.-


The Website


Learning English is a free service from the BBC for those ones trying to know more about the language that's unites us. This is, the web don't teach, the bases of english, however, if you are looking for improvement, this is the place for you. 

I didn't know about this website, neither which was the meaning of BBC, and now, I can't deny the impression it causes me. It's a quite complete site, with series of exercises and topics that helps to delv into the language.
If you want to learn more, it's just a sin don't know about this link.

Inside


It's easy to navigate, especially considering they have a part calls "Site Map" where is told all content and of course, explained task by task with short words (that's the most I like, the inner me loves order), making of it a pretty useful part to give you a general vision.


I think my favourite elements are the downloads and postcasts. Since I have to travel a lot by bus to go to the university, is amazing how you can take advantage of that, apparently, time-out. Just download and listen along the way, and even more, there's lots of topics to keep you entertained!






Get in, learn and share!



Thanks for reading!







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario