jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

A humble Photography

                         





Finally, I upload some photos that were promised,
maybe they are not the best, but was an interesting experience.


-.-

Sometimes, we want to do some activities, that commonly

are  stopped by simple, so simple reasons. I hesitate that happens

to everybody, but, I think it's pretty normal. 

In this case: The lack  of a good camera and a studio.



       This past summer, I went with my closer friends to a Resort placed in the 5th region. They were great vacations, because, we could do lots of activities; in fact, I played pool, tennis, ping pong, and tried some exercises like swimming, stretching, cycling, and others...It was just so funny.
Well, as you see, that simple presentation isn't the main content of this post: it is the low production of some photographs my friends and I took.
It was a nice experience, but, the best was: One night, after finish the daily program of activities, we got inside a bedroom. At first, all we did was just talking and talking...and talking (yeah, sooo productive). But, with that, we began taking photos too; bad ones, good ones, pretty good ones, and of course pretty bad ones jaja. Inside there was nothing more than a painting on the wall, a light in the roof, and  two beds. We were amazed by the way our photos changed.  
At the end, we used a bed, the white wall, the light above us and a sweater. Yes, a sweater was our best companion  in the work of change the lights and shades qualities, same goes for brightness.
Al least, we could obtain some nice shots (I think, I´m not a photographer). I hope getting- today afternoon-  the approval from the model to share some photographs with you.


-.-

We could get quite impressed, from the results of simple imagination.



Thanks for reading, see you soon guys! 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario