jueves, 11 de abril de 2013

An ambition

Sometimes people have an ambition, what's part of human kind and most of all, a way to get our body and mind moving with the power of a desire.


Today, I'd like to tell you one of my ambitions for future. It's related with movies and things I saw and read since I was little. The immediate reason for center my attention in the stuff I'm going to talk you about, really, I don't know, just cannot remember. 




An instrospective or extrospective trip?

That's my wish, a great trip around those places that had been part of history. Especially, where architecture is touchable. Sometimes, I feel putting my hand above the walls, or the floor, I'm part of whatever happened there; and maybe, someone did the same, placing a hand centuries ago.

The trip, should have two parts or ways of view. One of them it´s the inner view, and the second, it's the contact with people. I imagine it like a formula:


Introspective: inner me + architecture    and   Extrospective: inner me + people



I don't know why, but churches, monasteries, abbeys are my aim. When I look at them I feel something pretty special inside my chest, something untouchable for others, even for myself in words; but, at the same time, it's the most real sensation ever.
Travel and know about history, could be the best. Europe cause me a lot of expectation, because I know (just a bit, I think so) what Catholicism produce in architecture's terms. Without let behind what mixes cultures could create, like "Palacio de Alhambra" in Spain. When I say, my aim are those sacred places, I need to clarify, they are a priority, but I enjoy with every part of me, forms, colours, such stuff made by men hands (with years above, of course).





Now, the other element which never could lack on a trip, is people; without it, we can't understand the essence from a place, the true nature of it. Last year I've been traveling to Curacaví, here in Chile, Santiago; it was for homework. At this moment I can see clear that, if people were not there, my journeys would not give me the bliss I could obtain.

I like to talk about some others places in Asia and the entire world; but, It means to much for giving it just a few vain words. I love the topic!

-.-

Maybe, places are, because we exist.




See you later!




2 comentarios: