jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

A Beach




If I should choose a place I like, 

maybe it won't be the beach, unless ...


-.-


When I'm thinking of going out, usually I don't think in the beach, but the forest or the countryside. Though I can't deny there is a way to enjoy a place like a beach.
The vision of people in general about beach, means sun, warm, swimming, and  of course, others bathers.
I can say I don't like that type of things verily. Some years ago, I went to the beach (with the main class where I studied) and I spent the most part of time under a towel to not burn my skin - I remember the touch of sun like something pretty painful and yes, I enjoyed those vacations, but the part of sun; definitely not.
Right now I'm not so maniac, and the reason is, my skin doesn't hurt like before, the last 3 years I've been a lot on outdoor, probably that's why.

I like


Going to beach when the weather is wintry. The cloudy days are beautiful and for some reason I can pull myself in a relaxing state. Moreover, the spaces are not full of people. 
The passivity, the silence, the  sky mixes dark and light, and  makes shine the sun different, in a mysterious form. It's like I've put an infinite filter that fills all my eyes can see. Wonderful.


Six years ago



A friend of mine, invited me to the Quisco. I remember the amazing experience it was. Also, the timing to go was perfect, weather looks hilarious, was at the end of June. The seaside was fairly empty, and those two weeks, we used playing around those sites. I think, the intentions for those who go in summer and the others who go in winter or autumn are quite contrary. Maybe, in the cold, we try to reach a inner peaceful trip. I won't opine for the other part.



-.-


Still cold, I could feel the warmth
from the wintry breeze.




Thanks for reading!


4 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I like beach in winter time too. Enjoying the beach is being on it and walking for it the time you like. Sometimes in summer sunblock is not enough and you have to look for a shelter and that is boring for me.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Ohhh! I catch you so well. Sometimes is boring and even tiring, especially when you want to walk long distances.

    Greetings!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i'm agree with you guys !....the beach it's better in winter...

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I agree with you too! I think the beaches look prettier in winter!

    ResponderBorrar