miércoles, 3 de julio de 2013

A building I like









Right now, I think this building is one of the most showy and marvellous ones in earth. The first time saw it, was a lot of years ago, 

I think about 11 years maybe in something like a documentary. 

I couldn't believe there were a building like that, like a dream, like a tale. 



-.-

The Kremlin of Moscow


Is a building  located in Moscow, Russia. In fact is a set of civil and religious buildings. Actually it's used as the government house, and is like this since the Soviet Union times. Although, the very beginning of the Kremlin as synonymous  of government take place in the XIV century, when the palace became the Prince and the royal family residence.

It's important to mention, there are several Kremlins, placed in different locations of the country. At first, they borned as simples fortified citadels, but, with time they turned into centers of people lives, since  religiousness took place in the set of cathedrals inside Kremlin and for sure, the other important edifications. 



I like


The forms, the colours, the stories behind this super antique building. As I said before, the first time I saw it, I got so impressed because I never could believe a structure like that exists in real life. In a moment, I doubt for a while, thinking of the Taj Mahal...Should I have talk of  the Kremlin or the Taj? I love the Taj, but, the fantasy inside the Kremlin, was stronger. Maybe it's obvious and simple for oriental people, but here where I live, I think no. 
I suspect, the colours are most important pattern (if there's one) which caught my attention. I've been thinking a time of this and I see now, that, when someone says Kremlin, lots of curves and COLOURS take place on my mind. 
I hope to visit such an incredible place. 




See you soon, thanks for reading!











No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario