jueves, 18 de julio de 2013

The Last Post...(?)








My experience



I need to say the first time I wrote a post in english was a terrible thing. I doubt about every word, I liked the topic, well, I loved the topic in fact, but was really hard writing having the idea of show lots of mistakes. I suffered for that reason. 
The good thing is that's all the bad part jaja. I enjoyed to have the possibility of sharing my ideas about the topics of every week. Topics I waited for and I should say: it really was exciting. 
Actually writing a post take me a lot of time, but the reasons are not the same as before, right now, I take my time thinking in what I want to say and no thinking if every part of the text is correct. Well I can't say if that's a good idea at all (the inner me says maybe that sounds like a bad influence jaja).
Sorry if this is not something to say, but the most I write the less I pay attention to the way I write...Yeah, sounds bad.  I don't mean I throw up words, but I just say that I wrote what flowed from my mind and for sure is an amazing freedom sensation that gives you the will to continue and with time grows bigger. I think we all should feel writing shows you this rewarding feeling.  
And with time naturally or by osmosis, we will improve jajajaja. That's my theory.

Now, it's hard to chose a post because I liked most of them and love talking what I like! Well, yeah, there are some favourite ones (in order of like):

1) The free post (The Night Sky): Everyone talk about the things they love, those were posts full of affection.
2) An ambition: That post touched my philosophical part...(jaja).
3) A concert or exhibition (The planets of Gustav Holst): I just talk about something mainstream(I mean is not Michael Jackson in Chile or something like that)...But, I want people to listen to that amazing piece of art.
And I could stay talking more and more but is enough. I hated the post of the BBC Learning English Website (sooorry). I can see I don't like websites at all, don't like to navigate neither. I'm not a technological person, maybe (?)


The Blogs

At the beginning I choose blogs randomly but with time I got used to read the Wai Yan's blog "Chocolate From a Shop", Andrea's blog "Farmatonterías" and Tomás Porras blog. I think Wai Yan knows a lot of art and is super orderly in her writing. Andrea is super simple and direct saying what she wants. And Tomás jaja he is super funny... Maybe I shouldn't say this but the fact is that I can´t say more than then words to him  when we are chatting, because he is too funny and I laughed a lot (he's a bad influence jajajajajajajaajajja X'D joking). 
I like specially the way Wai Yan's blog looks, it really is pretty. (An she laughs of my commentaries: Thank you, thank you, don't bother jaja).
pd: Thanks to Miguel for his nice recommendations :D 


-.-



I enjoyed chatting with you guys, reading your blogs and see your commentaries. I remember a set of conversations, I do not know why, but most of them (if not all) take a hilarious direction jajajaja. I remember talk about UFOs with Simon, simply marvellous jaja.
Ah, I take the moment to excuse my grammatical, orthographic mistakes, etc, sorry c:





Thanks for reading!!! See you soon.






4 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for your words too! I'm so flattered by what you wrote about me, especially on the part of "Wai Yan knows a lot of art", my eyes twinkled! Hahaha...

    ResponderBorrar
  2. jajajaja I like you felt like that :D

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I was reminding a post, you wrote about your braces, it was very funny, i can not find it XD.

    ResponderBorrar